Mandelic acid peels are a great choice for a first-time chemical peel. Their antibacterial qualities also make them good for people with acne-prone skin. Because it is one of the gentler chemical peels out there, it is safe to use for people with Rosacea or darker skin tones.
What do Mandelic Acid Peels Do?
- Exfoliate the surface of your skin
- Even out skin tone
- Fade dark dark marks
- Suppress skin pigmentation
- Treat inflammatory non-cystic acne
- Treat stubborn blackheads
- Rejuvenate photoaged skin
- Repair sun damage
- Improve the appearance of fine lines
Mandelic acid peels will improve your skin faster than using a daily AHA treatment. They tend to be more helpful than other chemical peels in treating acne, particularly blackheads that don’t respond to anything else. They are also effective treatments for people with sensitive skin and have not been known to cause any depigmentation.
Duration: 60 min Price: $45