Lactobionic Acid is a PHA – Poly Hydroxy Acid, a similar acid family to AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids, the most well known being glycolic and lactic). The main difference between these two groups of acids are that PHAs have a smaller molecular structure than AHAs, meaning they are more easily absorbed by the skin and thefore are less likely to cause irritation, particularly when being used by people with sensitive or redness prone skin. Derived from plant extracts, Lactobionic Acid is a mild exfoliant that smoothes and resurfaces without causing irritation or redness – making it a suitable exfoliating ingredient for all skin types, even for those with sensitive skin.
THE SKIN BENEFITS OF LACTOBIONIC PEEL:
- Gentle exfoliator which will brighten and even out all skin types, even sensitive
- Stimulates cellular turnover, preventing build-up and illuminating lacklustre
- Attracts and retaining moisturise within the skin, plumping fine lines and wrinkles
- Acts as an antioxidant, prevents free radical damage
- Fades scarring and areas of hyper-pigmentation
Duration: 60 min Price: $45